Are you looking for an exceptionally innovative and engaging work of art that can even boost your business branding and online activity?
"Edinburgh-based artist Trevor Jones has embraced technology wholeheartedly and is launching what must surely be the most technologically advanced set of oil paintings ever produced"
~ The Scotsman
Artist Trevor Jones is pioneering the blending of traditional painting with augmented reality (AR), an innovative technology that is being used a number of ways including in the making of advertising campaigns by companies such as Nike, Starbucks, Disney and BMW. Very simply, this exciting technology enables anyone with a smartphone or tablet to bring the artist's paintings “to life” through embedded imagery, text, website links, animation, music or video. Working with you to acquire an understanding of your business, art preferences and budget, Trevor will create a bespoke painting and a digital package that can be accessed by scanning the artwork with any handheld mobile device. To organise a demonstration or to find out more please contact the artist.
The artwork image can be used on business cards, postcards and flyers to captivate and inform your increasingly tech-savvy customers. Add links to your website or social media accounts that are accessed directly from the augmented reality painting.
Commissioning a state-of-the-art painting can also bring added business benefits including:
Advertising and branding opportunities
- The artwork image can be reproduced on flyers, business cards, etc and scanned with a smartphone to drive online traffic
- Scanning the painting will enable the viewer to engage with your business by accessing links such as your website, Facebook page, Twitter feed or product catalogues and e-commerce sites
- Offer interesting and relevant information about your company through a captivating format. Information such as new products or promotions can be updated on request.
- Be the first business in your sector to showcase in your office or reception area the most technologically advanced paintings in the country
- Provide a high quality, original and engaging conversation piece for employees and clients
- Not everyone can afford to buy a Monet or Van Gogh but investing in an up-and-coming artist who is creating high quality, exciting work is a good place to start
- A bespoke work of art can cost a fraction of a one-off advert in a national newspaper
- Spread the costs with a payment plan. Get in touch for more information.
If you are interested in commissioning a very unique painting contact Trevor to discuss your needs and to find out exactly what will go into the creation of a one of a kind, exclusive piece designed specifically to creatively communicate your company's USP.
You have never seen art like this before!